Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home

HomeHome  IRC Dicing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Need a Rank

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maverick
Maverick

Need a Rank Empty
PostSubject: Need a Rank   Need a Rank Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 10:52 am

RuneScape Name:OldMaverick

IRC Nick:Mave

Rank Buying:Im looking to purchase a Rank as a recruit

Tell us about yourself:I am 20 years old Living in Ontario, Canada. I Have a full time job working 10 hour days/ 4 days a week in a CNC Machining/welding/Fabricating shop. Im basically your average hard working Canadian. I Spend my time off work either playing RS, practicing guitar, or Playing road hockey.

YouTube Channel:I currently do not have a channel but am Creating one as soon as Im finished with this post Smile

How you found out about us:I found out about your Fc through a friend of mine, told me how legit it was and I decided to try it out.

Why you would make a good host:I would make a great host because I am very honest, dedicated, and show respect to others players. Also I can help out any players that have questions regarding the Fc.

Any real life information you are willing to enclose:The way my work schedule is set up I have days from 6AM-4:30PM four days a week for one Month, but then after one month I switch to working 5PM-3AM four days a week. I have three days off for weekends, and five hours After I'm finished work to host. When Im on the 5PM-3AM I can host from 11AM until 3PM, and On the 6Am-4:30PM shift I would be hosting from 5PM-10PM Very Happy

Much appreciation for reading my Application: Maverick
Back to top Go down

Need a Rank

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1