Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home

HomeHome  IRC Dicing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rank app [ ranked in otda ]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Manity

Rank app [ ranked in otda ] Empty
PostSubject: Rank app [ ranked in otda ]   Rank app [ ranked in otda ] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 7:40 pm

Hello, i was ranked in otda and asked him for refund, then he told me he could gimme starter rank here because i was ranked in his fc. thnx Wink i also can host alot Wink

RuneScape Name:IVIanity
IRC Nick:IVIanity
Rank Buying:starter rank
Tell us about yourself:Im 17years old, irl name is Jeroen. I like to go out with friends, playing soccer and like to play games to mostly runescape
YouTube Channel: none atm
How you found out about us: i bought a rank in "Otda" then he went to Dare and told me that i could get a starter rank
Why you would make a good host: I can host like 15hours aday, doing giveaways and dropparties once i got some money and i ill get some advertisers
Any real life information you are willing to enclose: not really

Once i can change my name ill take a good name to host with!
Back to top Go down
Manity

PostSubject: Re: Rank app [ ranked in otda ]   Rank app [ ranked in otda ] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 2:23 am

btw im from the netherlands ( GMT+1 )

Back to top Go down
k3rv1n

PostSubject: Re: Rank app [ ranked in otda ]   Rank app [ ranked in otda ] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 3:29 am

No, Why would dare give you a rank in hes clan? You have paid for a rank in otda's clan not in dare's. The Money you pay is just a "insurance" incase you scam to pay back, since you pay nothing there is no insurance. I'm sorry but ask your money back from otda and try to reapply for a recruit rank perhaps which costs 150M at the moment.

I asked also about this "trail" ranks and there are none. So i don't know who told otda about this
Back to top Go down
Manity

PostSubject: Re: Rank app [ ranked in otda ]   Rank app [ ranked in otda ] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 5:48 am

otda told me he would refund me if wanted that ( got video proof ) then he told he could gimme starter rank here... but yhea if its not possible then i want the payback.
Back to top Go down
Lewis
Lewis

PostSubject: Re: Rank app [ ranked in otda ]   Rank app [ ranked in otda ] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 8:49 am

Sorry manity this is nothing to do with us. This is between you and odta.
Back to top Go down
Manity

PostSubject: Re: Rank app [ ranked in otda ]   Rank app [ ranked in otda ] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 12:20 am

alright well i hope that he gives me my 50m back then , if he doesnt can i report him for scamming here ? because i got video proof of it
Back to top Go down
Lewis
Lewis

PostSubject: Re: Rank app [ ranked in otda ]   Rank app [ ranked in otda ] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 2:30 am

You could report him but you would not get a refund, Because at this time he was no ranked in our fc neither joint fc with us so sorry.
Back to top Go down
N
N

PostSubject: Re: Rank app [ ranked in otda ]   Rank app [ ranked in otda ] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 2:30 am

Uhm, well I'm not sure what the situation with these "Trial Ranks" are, many people have been apparently promised such things, but I don't even think they exist.. I'm not sure what's going on with this, I'll look into it . If you have proof of him promising a trial rank and in any way asking him to pay you, you may post your evidence etc, on the "report dicing scam" section.
Back to top Go down
http://www.daredicing.com
Cedrikdapro
Cedrikdapro

PostSubject: Re: Rank app [ ranked in otda ]   Rank app [ ranked in otda ] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 3:00 am

The Trial Rank is the 3Banana Rank Smile hihi

btw. i tried to jooin the teamspeak.. hmm, is there a pass or something? cuz i can't join :-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rank app [ ranked in otda ]   Rank app [ ranked in otda ] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rank app [ ranked in otda ]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1