Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home

HomeHome  IRC Dicing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ranking System (Buying Ranks, etc)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
LillyIsMine
LillyIsMine

Ranking System (Buying Ranks, etc) Empty
PostSubject: Ranking System (Buying Ranks, etc)   Ranking System (Buying Ranks, etc) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 7:32 pm

Hello,

Firstly, my name is Harry Lynch, and I am level 135 on runescape (LillyIsMine). I have a 220M bank and am willing to pay 100M for the recruit rank as we discussed this (Partially) in your fc.

I am in New Zealand (GMT + 12) and I usually spend around 4-5 hours on runescape.
At the moment (27/09/12) we have holidays for 3 weeks so I will be hosting for about 7-8 hours per day for a couple of weeks, and then receeding back to 4-5 hours a day.

NZ time hours : (3:40pm - 9pm) weekdays

This is just a basic application on a recruit rank, but I am also looking at helping as a staff member. Helping people who have questions about how to join the site and how this dicing clan works. So, I would also like to apply for a staff rank for answering questions and helping people out around the runescape fc.

I have had experience with dicing before and I know how it works and just want to make some cash out of the fc and help people make their riches in the process.

Hopefully, you will accept my rank and staff positions and we can discuss it further.

Kind Regards,
Harry Lynch (LillyIsMine)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ranking System (Buying Ranks, etc)   Ranking System (Buying Ranks, etc) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 2:29 am

Accepted Very Happy come on teamspeak when you can Wink

la01.gameservers.com:9255
Back to top Go down
Ben
Ben

PostSubject: Re: Ranking System (Buying Ranks, etc)   Ranking System (Buying Ranks, etc) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 6:13 am

Holy snap you are sexy.
No homo, I have a girlfriend :p
Back to top Go down
LillyIsMine
LillyIsMine

PostSubject: Re: Ranking System (Buying Ranks, etc)   Ranking System (Buying Ranks, etc) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 11:47 am

Haha thankyou, I guess, I will be on at 5pm to sort out the ranks as I have to deliver off some paintball guns, see you then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ranking System (Buying Ranks, etc)   Ranking System (Buying Ranks, etc) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ranking System (Buying Ranks, etc)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1