Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home

HomeHome  IRC Dicing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DareDicers 1 bananna host App.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daredicers

DareDicers 1 bananna host App. Empty
PostSubject: DareDicers 1 bananna host App.   DareDicers 1 bananna host App. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 6:02 am

RuneScape Name: DareDicers
IRC Nick: DareDicers
Rank Buying:1 Banana
Tell us about yourself: Im 15 years old, I live in the US EST. Im currently going to a Technical Highschool to hopefully one day to become a physical therapist. Im a sophomore, that loves to play Rs and hang out in [Dare] fc and Ts with others. Im a chill guy, that doesnt rage when losing bank Smile
YouTube Channel: [Only admins are allowed to see this link] I have no Runescape up there atm because I never learned how to make videos untill a few weeks ago Smile
How you found out about us: The purple triangle sitting in W2 ofc Very Happy
Why you would make a good host: I would make a really good host because I dont rage about losing. When people rage they scam because they can't take the fact that its gambling and shit happens. Also I ahve played a few FP with collin and we no held some of them to see if he trusted me, and ofc I lost Very Happy but I paid up everytime no argument. You can get that vouch from him Smile
Any real life information you are willing to enclose: I gave away most of my IRL info in the "Tell us about yourself" section but I'll think of a few more things. I play alot of sports year round, yes believe it or not my life isn't about Rs Surprised I play baseball in fall and spring and basketball for my school in winter. I take summers off to hang out with friends and visit family in other states! Well if you guys want to know anything else about me just comment below and I'll be more than happy to answer reasonable questions! Smile

GL ME!

EDIT: If necesary I will host a few small bets between you guys to become trusted and to show my legitness.

Last edited by Host Johnc on Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:37 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
N
N

PostSubject: Re: DareDicers 1 bananna host App.   DareDicers 1 bananna host App. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 7:17 am

Nice application, I see you around teamspeak a bit
Back to top Go down
http://www.daredicing.com
Daredicers

PostSubject: Re: DareDicers 1 bananna host App.   DareDicers 1 bananna host App. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 7:19 am

M7u wrote:
Nice application, I see you around teamspeak a bit

Is that a vouch? :I
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DareDicers 1 bananna host App.   DareDicers 1 bananna host App. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 9:15 am

Accepted seen you around a lot you will be a great addition to the fc Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Daredicers

PostSubject: Re: DareDicers 1 bananna host App.   DareDicers 1 bananna host App. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 9:19 am

[ADMIN] Dare wrote:
Accepted seen you around a lot you will be a great addition to the fc Very Happy

Thank you very much!
Back to top Go down
N
N

PostSubject: Re: DareDicers 1 bananna host App.   DareDicers 1 bananna host App. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 10:56 am

Congratz.
Back to top Go down
http://www.daredicing.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DareDicers 1 bananna host App.   DareDicers 1 bananna host App. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DareDicers 1 bananna host App.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1