Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home

HomeHome  IRC Dicing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Best Jokes You Got

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
S4E
S4E

Best Jokes You Got Empty
PostSubject: Best Jokes You Got   Best Jokes You Got Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 2:44 am

Just list the best jokes you got and maybe Dare or someone can pick the best and give out a prize if not still post some funny jokes we need some laughing to happen on the forums.

Your mom is like a tinderbox, I use her on my Wood
Back to top Go down
N
N

Best Jokes You Got Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Jokes You Got   Best Jokes You Got Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 4:23 am

Mk I'll give it a go,

So this hippy gets on a bus and sits beside a nun, he think's she's beautiful so he asks her, "will you have sex with me?" She's flattered , but refuses the offer.
So once she gets off the bus, the bus driver looks @ the hippy and says, " If you truly want to have sex with that nun, I can help you out." The hippy replies saying he'd love to know how, so the bus driver tells him to go to the cemetary on a Tuesday night and dress up as god, if he commands the nun to have sex with him, she will. So on Tuesday he set out in his god costume, he sees the a nun praying so he jumps out of the bushes in his god costume and says "I am god, I have heard your prayers and I will answer them, but first you must have sex with me " The nun replies with, " Alright, but can we do it anal because I want to save my virginity?" The hippy agrees and they start having sex, The hippy then rips off his god mask and says "AHA! I'm the hippy!!!" The nun rips off her mask and replies, "Aha, I'm the bus driver" ...

The end
Back to top Go down
http://www.daredicing.com
Host Hopla
Host Hopla

Best Jokes You Got Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Jokes You Got   Best Jokes You Got Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 7:11 am

Dont know if this is a joke ppl will laugh about and dont take it seriously plz. Its just to laugh about!

Your mom is so fat you missed 37 episodes of south park when she walks in front of the tv.
Back to top Go down
bonez899

Best Jokes You Got Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Jokes You Got   Best Jokes You Got Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 12:40 pm

M7u wrote:
Mk I'll give it a go,

So this hippy gets on a bus and sits beside a nun, he think's she's beautiful so he asks her, "will you have sex with me?" She's flattered , but refuses the offer.
So once she gets off the bus, the bus driver looks @ the hippy and says, " If you truly want to have sex with that nun, I can help you out." The hippy replies saying he'd love to know how, so the bus driver tells him to go to the cemetary on a Tuesday night and dress up as god, if he commands the nun to have sex with him, she will. So on Tuesday he set out in his god costume, he sees the a nun praying so he jumps out of the bushes in his god costume and says "I am god, I have heard your prayers and I will answer them, but first you must have sex with me " The nun replies with, " Alright, but can we do it anal because I want to save my virginity?" The hippy agrees and they start having sex, The hippy then rips off his god mask and says "AHA! I'm the hippy!!!" The nun rips off her mask and replies, "Aha, I'm the bus driver" ...

The end

Beach! You little beach! (All should know that was joking)

Also, I win by posting this.
Back to top Go down
JPSG
JPSG

Best Jokes You Got Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Jokes You Got   Best Jokes You Got Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 12:52 pm

Oh fuck my coat is missing! I hope somebody didn't JACKET!!!
hahhaha love that one.

What do you call a gay Dinosaur?
Asoreass HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

KNOCK KNOCK
who's there?
AFRICAN
african who?
AFFRRRIIIICCCCCAAAAAANNNNNNN LOVE!!! YOU!!
lmao that one will make any drunk b*#@$ laugh lol.

Thats all I can remember right now off top...lol
Back to top Go down
JPSG
JPSG

Best Jokes You Got Empty
PostSubject: hahhahahaa   Best Jokes You Got Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 2:46 pm

An old maid wanted to travel by bus to the pet cemetery with the remains of her cat. As she boarded the bus, she whispered to the driver, I have a dead pussy.

The driver pointed to the woman in the seat behind him and said, "Sit with my wife. You two have a lot in common.
Back to top Go down
JPSG
JPSG

Best Jokes You Got Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Jokes You Got   Best Jokes You Got Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 2:59 pm

oh and the gay dinosaur joke i got it wrong it is MEGAsoreASS! lol
Back to top Go down
JPSG
JPSG

Best Jokes You Got Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Jokes You Got   Best Jokes You Got Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 3:07 pm

DAD: "Ok, so after every question i ask you you must say ketchup and rubber buns".

KID: Gotcha.

DAD: what did you buy at the store?

KID: Ketchup and rubber buns.

DAD: What did you have for dinner?

KID: Ketchup and rubber buns.

DAD: What do you do when an old lady crosses the street?

KID: Ketchup and rub....... HEY!
Back to top Go down
Kreepzter

Best Jokes You Got Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Jokes You Got   Best Jokes You Got Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 3:04 am

I'm not saying your mom is a whore, but she gets tapped more than a Runescape player taps his mouse.
Back to top Go down
NT1

Best Jokes You Got Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Jokes You Got   Best Jokes You Got Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 11:03 am

womens rights Wink

(no offense to any women here)
Back to top Go down
A5M
A5M

Best Jokes You Got Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Jokes You Got   Best Jokes You Got Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 11:23 am

Roses are gray
Violets are gray
im colorblind
Fuck

lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Best Jokes You Got Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Jokes You Got   Best Jokes You Got Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best Jokes You Got

View previous topic View next topic Back to top