Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home

HomeHome  IRC Dicing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Buying Recruit Rank - SwaggerLlama

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
swaggerllama1

Buying Recruit Rank - SwaggerLlama Empty
PostSubject: Buying Recruit Rank - SwaggerLlama   Buying Recruit Rank - SwaggerLlama Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 11:52 am

RuneScape Name: Swaggerllama
IRC Nick: Swaggerllama
Rank Buying: Recruit(125m)
Tell us about yourself: I am very interested in joining the Dare community, I enjoy hosting alot. I am willing to do many things to help the fc and the people by hosting drop partys, giveaways, events, etc.
YouTube Channel: none
How you found out about us: Superllama X
Why you would make a good host: I have alot of hosting experience.
Any real life information you are willing to enclose: From US, eastern time zone. I go to Highschool.

Last edited by swaggerllama1 on Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
superllamax
superllamax

PostSubject: Re: Buying Recruit Rank - SwaggerLlama   Buying Recruit Rank - SwaggerLlama Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 11:58 am

I hosted with swaggerllama in the past and he is very legit.
Back to top Go down
sweeg

PostSubject: Re: Buying Recruit Rank - SwaggerLlama   Buying Recruit Rank - SwaggerLlama Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 10:03 am

Known Swaggerllama for a long time. Great Guy and very legit. Vouch.
Back to top Go down
S4E
S4E

PostSubject: Re: Buying Recruit Rank - SwaggerLlama   Buying Recruit Rank - SwaggerLlama Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 6:14 am

swaggerllama1 what have you done to help the Dare community and make us wanna choose you to host instead of others?

Back to top Go down
N
N

PostSubject: Re: Buying Recruit Rank - SwaggerLlama   Buying Recruit Rank - SwaggerLlama Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 9:12 am

I know for a fact, that Sweeg and Superllama both know swagger irl.. I don't think we should allow too many irl friends to host together, for the sole reason that if one scamms, they will all scam and make a larger profit, also, this kid isn't active, don't take these words as offence, take them as tips/reasons why it may not be the time to hire you as a host.
Back to top Go down
http://www.daredicing.com
swaggerllama1

PostSubject: Re: Buying Recruit Rank - SwaggerLlama   Buying Recruit Rank - SwaggerLlama Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 12:22 pm

First of all what do you mean by active i bet on people all the time and i have gotten cleaned several times by dare hosts, theres not much more i can do than that. About what youre saying about the scamming pretty much makes 0 sense because if one scams he would have to split the other people giving him smaller profit other than the fact they would be deranked wich is a huge overall profit loss or potential profit loss. Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Cool Laughing Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink Exclamation Question Idea Arrow Neutral What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you No @ cyclops clown pirat tongue silent pale alien cat monkey pig rabbit bounce confused affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Sleep sunny albino cherry santa rendeer farao
Back to top Go down
N
N

PostSubject: Re: Buying Recruit Rank - SwaggerLlama   Buying Recruit Rank - SwaggerLlama Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 12:29 pm

Uhm, thanks for the spam on emoticons.. Also, we're trying to ask what you've done for the community, I've never seen you here.
Back to top Go down
swaggerllama1

PostSubject: Re: Buying Recruit Rank - SwaggerLlama   Buying Recruit Rank - SwaggerLlama Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 12:36 pm

no problem, I have highschool so im not on runescape all day but when i am on which is usually on weekends i am just chilling at the Dare spot talking to my friends i had stopped betting recently to save up for the rank. you probably wouldnt notice me since im just standing there but im there alot.
Back to top Go down
swaggerllama1

PostSubject: Re: Buying Recruit Rank - SwaggerLlama   Buying Recruit Rank - SwaggerLlama Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 12:40 pm

im willing to do drop partys and stuff like that but as a host
Back to top Go down
sweeg

PostSubject: Re: Buying Recruit Rank - SwaggerLlama   Buying Recruit Rank - SwaggerLlama Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 12:22 pm

Why would me or Superllama scam haha and swaggerllama is always there whenevers hes on. He does deserve this rank I think
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buying Recruit Rank - SwaggerLlama   Buying Recruit Rank - SwaggerLlama Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 10:05 pm

Buy-ins are currently closed. please check back they will be open again soon.
Back to top Go down
S4E
S4E

PostSubject: Re: Buying Recruit Rank - SwaggerLlama   Buying Recruit Rank - SwaggerLlama Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 11:59 pm

Still have not answered the question about what you have done. Any proof of adverting and betting?
Back to top Go down
swaggerllama1

PostSubject: Re: Buying Recruit Rank - SwaggerLlama   Buying Recruit Rank - SwaggerLlama Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 3:08 am

i just asked you in game and you said buy ins are not closed so whats going on
Back to top Go down
sweeg

PostSubject: Re: Buying Recruit Rank - SwaggerLlama   Buying Recruit Rank - SwaggerLlama Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 4:38 pm

Ranks are open now im pretty sure so he should deff get rank Very Happy
Back to top Go down
N
N

PostSubject: Re: Buying Recruit Rank - SwaggerLlama   Buying Recruit Rank - SwaggerLlama Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 12:01 am

He'll get a rank if he falls under the correct time zone. Also, I see his activity which is a plus, but the stunts that SuperLlama and Swagger have pulled recently to try to get ranked arn't acceptable =[
Back to top Go down
UM-I
UM-I

PostSubject: Re: Buying Recruit Rank - SwaggerLlama   Buying Recruit Rank - SwaggerLlama Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 3:50 am

sweeg is the man.
Back to top Go down
sweeg

PostSubject: Re: Buying Recruit Rank - SwaggerLlama   Buying Recruit Rank - SwaggerLlama Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 1:02 pm

Swaggerllama is too man. Real nice guy and deserves to be considered. Kinda unfair if he doesnt cause together we would do dps, and giveaways and attract more attention
Back to top Go down
sweeg

PostSubject: Re: Buying Recruit Rank - SwaggerLlama   Buying Recruit Rank - SwaggerLlama Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 1:05 pm

Also UM I is the man aswell Wink
Back to top Go down
N
N

PostSubject: Re: Buying Recruit Rank - SwaggerLlama   Buying Recruit Rank - SwaggerLlama Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 1:06 pm

Yeah, but swagger and superllama pulled some stupid stunts together.
Back to top Go down
sweeg

PostSubject: Re: Buying Recruit Rank - SwaggerLlama   Buying Recruit Rank - SwaggerLlama Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 1:12 pm

Yea but superllama is finished most likely
Back to top Go down
N
N

PostSubject: Re: Buying Recruit Rank - SwaggerLlama   Buying Recruit Rank - SwaggerLlama Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 9:12 pm

Meh, I have nothing against you, sweeg, or superllama, I just keep an open eye for suspicious behavior within the friends chat. Drama isn't my thing.
Back to top Go down
sweeg

PostSubject: Re: Buying Recruit Rank - SwaggerLlama   Buying Recruit Rank - SwaggerLlama Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 5:51 am

and there wont be drama, you trust me right? I just want him to be one of us. Hes been wanting to for a long time.
Back to top Go down
N
N

PostSubject: Re: Buying Recruit Rank - SwaggerLlama   Buying Recruit Rank - SwaggerLlama Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 8:12 am

I understand that he has wanted to for a long time, and I do trust you, If you want to discuss these things we can do so over teamspeak, instead of publicly Wink
Back to top Go down
swaggerllama1

PostSubject: Re: Buying Recruit Rank - SwaggerLlama   Buying Recruit Rank - SwaggerLlama Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 8:17 am

I didnt have too much to do with that stunt thing, Superllama was quiting anyways and asked me if i would take his rank if i could i said if he discussed it with dare and its ok im fine with it but i understand he cant do that now and im just waiting to get accepted to buy myself a rank
Back to top Go down
swaggerllama1

PostSubject: Re: Buying Recruit Rank - SwaggerLlama   Buying Recruit Rank - SwaggerLlama Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:06 am

so.. am i not getting in?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buying Recruit Rank - SwaggerLlama   Buying Recruit Rank - SwaggerLlama Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Buying Recruit Rank - SwaggerLlama

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next